Career preparation began with a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville, NC. He received his master’s degree in School Administration from North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC. His Educational Specialist degree was achieved at East Carolina University, Greenville, NC. He was a graduate of both The Principal’s Executive Program and The Advanced Principal’s Executive Program of the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
An administrator who built success for students and staff in three different schools; Euric Perry consistently created learning environments where students were motivated and productive. He was an award winning principal who took on challenging assignments to reinvent school cultures that had become stagnant. He culminated his educational career by transitioning to higher education where he served for three years as a supervisor of student teaching at Elizabeth City State University, Elizabeth City, NC.
- Principal (K-12)
- Intermediate (4-6)
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- Middle Grades Language Arts (6-9)
- Middle Grades Social Studies (6-9)
- Creating Effective School Organizational Structures
- Analyzing Data to Drive Instruction
- Facilitating Teacher Leadership
- Using Teacher Evaluation to Enhance Student Achievement
- Developing Community Engagement