SEC Teacher Leader Institute 2021-2022
Greetings from Kimberly "KPS" Perry-Sanderlin, CEO/Co-Founder of SynergyEd Consulting Services, LLC (Raleigh NC).
I get asked on a daily basis "KPS, how did you get where you are as a COACH & LEADER?" I know educators informally see my resume- National Board Certified Educator, State & National Conference speaker, presenter at elite educational camps, member of Governor Cooper's Teacher Advisory Committee, NC Kenan Fellow and beyond- and want to know HOW they can make their own LEADERSHIP path within NC Public Education. I realize that I can tell educators all day; what they really are asking is:
- HOW do I get it done?
- HOW do I identify my educational STRENGTHS and use them to support others?
- HOW can I, too, be successful in achieving various LEADERSHIP goals?
In a season where we truly need to SUPPORT & RETAIN our TEACHER LEADERS, SynergyEd has the solution for you!
SEC Presents: 2021-2022 Teacher Leader Institute! The SEC Team, along with guest educational and industry leaders, will be giving the "secret sauce" to becoming a STRONG, EFFECTIVE Teacher Leader.
- 6 month virtual intensive, so educators can either access LIVE or asynchronously (FLEXIBLE)
- Strategic sessions that will help educators develop holistically and according to their own strengths and weaknesses
- Example of monthly topics that will be covered:
1) Identifying your Educational Strengths & Weaknesses
2) How do I impact GROWTH in my School and/or District?
3) What is out there to help develop your Leadership?
4) How can I increase my Financial Value as a Teacher Leader?
5) How do I brand myself through state and national conferences?
6) How do I get funding (grants) for my educational visions?
- Click on the SAMPLE button below to see a sample resource that your Teacher Leaders will receive and apply to their leadership journey
Already know educators that could benefit from our Teacher Leader Institute? Have additional questions? Please click on the TLI Survey button below and a team member contact you!
We look forward to serving you!
Kimberly Perry-Sanderlin, CEO/Co-Founder
SynergyEd Consulting Services, LLC